Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
ExerciseMilestone

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Baby Pasta Primavera


Last night we had some friends over for dinner and I made Pasta Primavera with Chicken and goat cheese.

This morning when it was time to make lunch for the boys, I decided to make the baby version of the dish!. I didn't have ricotta cheese, but I think ricotta or cottage cheese would be a great creamy addition to this dish!

Asparagus, cut up into small pieces (this way you don't have to worry about the fibers once cooked/pureed)
Yellow squash, diced
Zucchini, diced
Carrots, diced
Peas
Whole wheat pasta
Oregano and basil to taste

Steam all veggies with the herbs for about 10-15 minutes or until soft (but not mushy). If using a Beaba, then use level 2.

I steamed the pasta with the veggies, but I used thin pasta. If using a thicker pasta, you may want to cook the pasta separately.

Puree to desired consistency.

Level of yum-yumming: EXTREME. They absolutely LOVED this...couldn't get enough!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Can I come over for dinner tonight after our run? :)

Anonymous said...

yummmm...pero ahora quiero que postees la receta de adultos....ajajajjaja
bbella