Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
ExerciseMilestone

Friday, July 23, 2010

Photography by Rebecca

My friend, Rebecca Leimbach, took some pictures of the boys and her beautiful daughter.

I knew she was amazing, but these pictures took my breath away. As with all her pictures, you can almost "feel" them. I love the vintage feel to them, the emotion...she is so good at capturing "the" moment. I didn't think we had many "moments" on the beach as both of my boys were a little grumpy and carrying 3 babies with only 2 moms to the beach is not an easy task!...but I was wrong, there were many moments and she captured them beautifully. Thanks Rebecca! :)

You can also visit Rebecca's Facebook photography page to see the rest of the pictures! Make sure you "like" it to get her latest pictures....they are all so awesome!!!.




3 comments:

Mandy said...

Beautiful!! I have been wanting to do beach pictures with T&C soon - but you just made me get serious about it! :)

Courtney said...

Beautiful!!

Nani said...

Amiga estan bellisimos!!!!