Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
ExerciseMilestone

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Win some...not others!

Bad news first...I didn't meet my goal. As a matter of fact, I only ran once last week....gasp! :-O

Now on to the good news (yep, notice how I quickly change the topic so that I don't have to reflect on my failures! haha!). I ran my longest distance EVER!. 8 miles!. That's right! 8 whole miles...without ANY walk breaks and a pretty decent average pace of 9:51.

I don't have much time to post. My sitter is not able to come for a couple of weeks so needless to say it's been crazy around here. Work + mobile babies + house duties...well, it's just a bit much!.

A few quick things....
  • New goal: 50 miles again, since i didn't meet the goal last time.
  • Notice the little countdown on the top?........I signed up for my first Half Marathon!!!!!!!. Time to look for a training schedule. I'll keep you guys updated on progress!
  • Down 9 lbs! Only 4 lbs to be a pre-pregnancy weight!!!!!!!!....Of course not in the same shape as some tightening up is in order (as described in the movie "Knocked up")
  • Did my first interval/speedwork ever and it's a miracle I didn't leave my lungs on the side of the road!

0 comments: