Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
ExerciseMilestone

Friday, June 12, 2009

Good bye old condo, I'll miss ya!

This week has been very productive...maybe because it went by sooo sloooowly, but I got a lot done!.

First, I had to say goodbye to "my condo". This is what we I call the room upstairs where the living room set from my single days was set-up. It was my space to go relax or watch TV when the husband wouldn't let go of the remote control downstairs (a girl can only take so much of shows about surviving in the wild or catching deadly crabs).

Thanks to goo' ol' trusty Craigslist, I sold all the furniture. The best part is that I sold it all AT the asking price and in ONE day!. It does make you wonder if we prized it too low and we're just fools. By comparison to similar items I actually thought it was a bit high, so I'll just think we are *that* good at selling used furniture ;)

Now all we have to do is move my office to the old condo room since the boys' nursery will be where my office is now. All 'just in time' because...

I ordered the CRIBS!!

I can't wait to get them...they will be perfect in the room and it just makes it so real!


Once the husband and I can agree on bedding (which is not as easy as it sounds), then everything else will start coming together.

****

On another very happy note and just in time for Father's Day...Alejandro felt his first kicks last night. I have been feeling Baby A move a lot lately, and the night before I could feel him on the outside. So it was a matter of time...and last night it was perfect timing because he got there in the middle of the kicking action.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Por primera vez soy la primera en comentar en tu blog!!! hahaha suckersss!!
Las cunitas estan de lo mas lindas :) dile al hubster que si quiere seguir feeling the kicks que te deje escoger las sabanas! jajaja! how many different types of bed linnens for babies are there anyway?

Andreina said...

que rapidez hermana...jajajaja
You have no idea...the world of bedding is larger than you would have EVER thought!

ISABEL said...

Que lindo va a ser para Ustedes esta etapa de acomodar la habitacion de los niños. Es irle preparando la bienvenida a este maravillosos mundo.

Felicitaciones por la venta de tus muebles a buen precio. Estaban preciosos y muy bien cuidados.

Sugar & Spice said...

Beautiful cribs! Very exiting to start the decorating process :) Also, what a great early Father's day present!

Lani said...

Love the cribs:)

Nani said...

Estan super cute! Nosotros vamos green y estamos tratando de reuse and restore a used crib... igual la quiero pintar :)