Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
ExerciseMilestone

Thursday, September 24, 2009

34 weeks bump pic!


34 weeks and both boys passed the NST today to celebrate!!!

FOUR. WEEKS. TO. GO.

Just a few things left to do:

- Finish babies binder (I manage projects for living so of course I had to get myself a binder with all sorts of tabs, logs and organization!).
- Install and inspect car seats
- Set-up glider (arrives next week!) and frame latest Etsy art
- Pack hospital bag for me, husbter and the babies
- Get a couple of "It's a boy" signs from the party supply store :)

Pretty much that's it. I am sure I am forgetting something though!.

And just when you think you're too far along to develop any new crazy pregnancy side effects....I get: Eczema!!. My poor fingers! I'm not sure what to do...wait it out for 4 more weeks or call the dermatologist (like I need to add another Drs appointment to my schedule!)



7 comments:

Sugar & Spice said...

What a bump!! You are almost there!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations...won't be long now!

Llama said...

You are too cute!! Eczema can be a side effect?? Ohh nooo I have the worst eczema already...Im not near the point of having babies yet..but so not looking forward to that. Im sorry i feel for you...it is so itchy!
Feel better, you have to little boys who can wait to meet you!:)

The Little Miss said...

oh how cute! I love your bump!~!! Congrats ...I saw the name of your blog and wanted to see what you are all about! :)

xoxo
Priscila
littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com

The Little Miss said...

how fun twins. I just saw that!!! OH I cant wait to see there cute little faces!! I have 2 boys ...they are amazing! You are going to have so much fun!
xoxo
Priscila
littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com

Annie said...

Great picture. Just a couple of weeks more.

Lani said...

Lookin' good mama!
Thanks for your help with the Blog Party:)