Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
ExerciseMilestone

Monday, September 21, 2009

Guess who passed?

BOTH babies...that's right! Both boys passed their NSTs today!.

Dad had a tough talk with them last night and I think they listened!. That or the huge bowl of cereal I had right before the test really helped!

We also scheduled the c-section.....I got all sorts of butterflies while doing it. It's just SO CLOSE!. Does anyone know why Drs like doing the c-sections at 7 am?...this means we have to be at the hospital at 5am! -- so much for sleeping while you "can" ;)

I'm feeling good...no signs of labor so I'm thrilled!. I'm hoping to make it to prenatal yoga tonight.

I put up all the Halloween decorations yesterday (before I'm no longer in the mood!), will post a few pics later!






6 comments:

anabella said...

YAY!!!!!! So glad they both passed.

Carrie said...

Goooo babies! What is your C-section date?

My docs schedule C-sections in the afternoons for multiples (more neonatologists available) but I wish it was in the AM and I didn't have to fast for so long!

I just had my mom help me decorate for Fall, too, knowing the days of being at home might be shorter... Happy Autumn!

Flaca said...

Yupiiiii Que emocion que pasaron los dos twinkies!!!
Y para cuando es la cesarea?

Mandy said...

You are doing awesome! It is cool to be so close to the end, huh? :) We had a good checkup today as well, and it's almost like I'm past the PTL portion of this so we're very happy! You're lucky that you bypassed all that, but we're ALMOST THERE! Yay!

Lani said...

SO exciting!
Thanks for posting about my fundraiser on FB:)

Sugar & Spice said...

That's great!! You are so close! You will soon have your babies with you!