Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
ExerciseMilestone

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Couldn't have doen it without....{2}


Like I said, no particular order of importance for my countdown to the big {ONE} list.

But I couldn't have done it without...the Snoggle!

The snoggle AND a guest room. I already told you how awesome the husband was...well, sleeping with him in those last few weeks was not awesome for anyone.

I temporarily moved to the guest room...a happy place were I could be surrounded by pillows and a place were I didn't have to try to be quiet as I struggled and eventually managed to get myself out of bed to make it to the bathroom every hour or so....and then came back with my giant like steps and carefully tried to position my big body into a comfortable position (which would be "comfortable" for only the next 15 minutes).

Snoggle, thank you.

0 comments: